To succeed in your training you should look for a Personal Trainer who:
That's why we created Personal Trainer Belgium.
- Looks for your targets and needs
- Has very flexible hours in order to achieve your training when you have the time
- trains you where you want
- has the scientific background to answer your questions
- gives you the best nutrition program
- can motivate you to keep you fit for life
- looks at your capacities in order to design a fast and realistic Personal Training plan
- gives you additional services in order to motivate you when you train on your own
- screens you thoroughly before you start
- has the scientific knowledge and experience to help you recover when you consult him for injury or regarding illness
- refers you to expert help when needed
- puts your safety foremost
- can teach you new sports to increase your interest and motivation to stay fit
- has lots of social skills and can work with different age groups
- speaks your language
'Personal Trainer Belgium' can provide and recommend University-qualified Sports
trainers and Physiotherapists. We rigorously and individually select them
on the basis of their knowledge, skills and ability to bring passion, care and
commitment to their personal training.
We will train you when and where you like! We will come to your house or to a designated gym.
We'll meet you when you like and we have flexible hours. We'll work with you "one-on-one",
focussing on your targets. We have the experience to work with all levels and ages,
from busy executives to children and adolescents, from top sportsmen and women to
housewives or models, as well as those rehabilitating from illness or injury.
A customised body-shaping program and nutrition plan will be designed and
implemented with you to include:
- Cardiovascular workout
- Aerobic fat loss program
- Training with weights
- Stretching program
- Diet and nutrition
- Specific physical training in addition to your particular sport
We cover the whole of Belgium and particularly: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Leuven,
Hasselt, Brugge, Mechelen, Namur and Li?.
We also work together with University Medical Teams such as: Sport Laboratories,
Cardiologists, Podiatrists, Doctors in Sports Science, Osteopaths etc.
Why you should train with one of our Personal Trainers!
There is roughly a 75% drop-out in gyms because people don't get the results
they want or they get injuries because they don't know the right techniques to
train. Almost everyone who trains for longer and wants real results trains with a
Personal Trainer. In movies and in television programs Personal Trainers are only
for the rich and the famous but this is no longer true. When you feel your time is
of the utmost importance, get a Personal Trainer and he'll help you to achieve your
targets in a safe, fun and motivating way. Let's be honest with ourselves.
When you want to implement or change exercise and nutrition in order to have a
better quality of life, changes in your mental attitude are important and need
to be coached in order to succeed in the longer term. We are winners and will not
be satisfied until you've reached your goals. Contact us for free and under no obligation
to discover how we can help you.